Polyester Based TPU Resin is polyether or polyester grounded thermoplastic polyurethane including a sans halogen fire retardant. These items fit the standard of UL 94 as well as simple to handle by infusion and expulsion molding. Our resins are great natural cordial materials and accessible in an extensive variety of hardness in polyether and polyester based definitions. Our Polyester Based TPU Resins display the important qualities of adaptable elastic and unbending plastics and their wide range of mechanical properties meet clients' requests in broad applications. Their portfolio incorporates high straightforwardness grades, hot liquefy grades, breathable film classes, anti-static classes, synthetic grade, least pressure grades, bio-inexhaustible and fire safe grades.
1. ISOTHANE 1000/1100 Series
2. Poly(adipate)ester based TPU Resins
3. Thermoplastic Polyurethane
1. ISOTHANE 1000/1100 series products are polyester based thermoplastic polyurethanes.
2. They exhibit excellent toughness, abrasive resistance, and solvent resistance.
3. The product can be injection molded.
Seals, Gaskets, Shoe Applications, Sporting Equipments and Mechanical Goods.